Short sales are considered preferable to foreclosures because
Short sales lessen the impact on the surrounding community or neighborhood
Short sale won’t damage the distressed owner’s credit as much as a foreclosure example, if the borrower is still current with other payments, a short sale may lower the borrower’s credit score by as little as 50 points
Foreclosure On the other hand foreclosure can have an impact on the surrounding community and can lower credit score by 200 points or more.
Foreclosure remains a public record and on credit history for seven years.
1. Faster Sales Time
2. Best Sales Price
3. Staged homes look better in print
4. It captures buyers attention.
5. It stands out in the crowd
6. Marketing Advantage over non-staged homes
7. Appraisers are more likely to appraise Staged homes at full value.
8. Tax Advantages – Staging may be tax deductible as a service done
to specifically prepare your home for sale.
Home Staging is professionally preparing homes for sale, so that they appeal to
the most amount of buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of
time on market. Staged Homes traditionally present themselves better than the
competition by being clean, clutter-free, and ready to show to prospective