New ways to use Old Product
1. Fill a screw hole that has become too big for the screw. Stuff the hole with steel wool and re-insert the screw.
2. Make an instant pincushion. Stuff an old sock with steel wool and tie tightly for a pincushion that will keep pins and needles rust free.
3. Repel kitchen pests, by placing steel wool around the pipes under the sink.
1. Remove sticker residue from glass objects.
2. Unstick your fingers after a superglue mishap.
3. Remove marker and ink from appliances, glass, and stainless steel.
1. Revitalize leather shoes and baseball gloves.
2. Clean greasy hands.
3. Repel moles in the yard. Soak a cloth in olive oil and stuff it into the mole hole. Moles hate olive oil!
1. Remove grease stains from the garage floor.
2. Clear a sluggish drain.
3. Loosen a bolt that is rusted on.
4. Remove stubborn stains from the toilet. Pour in the cola and wait one hour before scrubbing.